Scaled Agile & DevSecOps
The Scaled Agile Framework, or SAFe, methodology is an agile framework for development teams built on three pillars: Team, Program, and Portfolio. SAFe is designed to give a team flexibility and to help manage some of the challenges larger enterprises have when practicing agile. It is designed not so much as a single methodology, but as a broad knowledge base of proven best practices that real teams have used to deliver successful software products.
Industry has been seeing varying trends in the Agile Product Development. This includes:
- Agile Product Development is driving Performance
- Continuous Customer Satisfaction Improvement and Faster Product Delivery are becoming the new pillars of Agile Product Development
- Stability is harmonizing with Agility
- COVID-19 is an Instrumental Factor in Propelling Organizations to Adopt Agile Product Development Methodology
Over the last decade, STG has been defining roadmaps and implementing SAFe® practices for its clients. Our Service offerings are available within two main categories: Implementation and Tools & Governance; applicable to SAFe® Transformation, Implementation, Training and Guidance. Our mature processes along with latest tools and technologies have enabled businesses across verticals such as Manufacturing, Energy, Healthcare, Automotive, etc.
STG in collaboration with its partner ecosystem employs state-of-the-art process and tools towards implementing SAFe® Practices within the enterprise.
Our in-built accelerators and proven methodologies have helped our clients Accelerate Digital Innovation & Enhance their Customer Experience. STG’s offerings in this space includes:
- SAFe® Transformation Roadmap and Implementation Support>
- SAFe® Practice Training & Ongoing Coaching
- Evaluate and Standardise ALM-PLM & other tools
- Product Backlog Management
- Continuous Performance Monitoring
- Guidance & Consultation