Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (EiPaaS)
iPaaS, otherwise known as Integration Platform as a Service, is a cloud-based platform that connects various applications, systems, and technologies within the cloud or on-premise. It allows for the deployment and maintenance of integration flows without the need for hardware or middleware either within an organization or between an organization and third-party software.
EiPaaS helps enterprises connect various applications, systems, and technologies within the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.,) or on-premise to integrate internal business data to have a holistic view of your business and build better analytics reports.
Trends in EiPaaS are:
- Controlling Data and Eliminate Silos: Companies paying more attention to data flow through their organization to integrate data from sales, marketing and support to get their data under control and eliminate silos
- Cost of building a Digital Platform: Through 2021, integration work will account for 50% of the time and cost of building a digital platform
- Moving towards HIP: Organizations need to move from task-specific tools toward a hybrid integration platform (HIP). At least 65% of large organizations will have implemented an HIP to power their digital transformation
- Move towards HIP enabled Self Service: The traditional IT-controlled centralized integration team with its “integration factory” model will need to shift towards HIP-enabled, self-service integration by lines of business, subsidiaries, application development teams and eventually business users.
STG’s solution for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service provides the following features:
- Scalability to meet the needs of organizations
- Pre-built Connectors
- Faster to implement than traditional ESB
- Supports varieties of distributed/connected applications
- Provides high availability and disaster recovery
- Highly secured
- Provides Low-Code/No-Code builder to create connections visually
- Allows to troubleshoot and find issues easily.
STG’s approach to EiPaaS:
- Identify the key use cases that need to be supported by determining your organization’s integration priorities both now, and in the future
- Study the core product capabilities of the solutions you are assessing to identify the capabilities you will need across multiple use cases.
- Make sure that your enterprise iPaaS strategy, if multiple offerings are used, can incrementally support a HIP model — particularly when your time-sensitive or tactical integration requirements are addressed by offerings for targeting particular use cases
STG Offers the following EiPaaS services:
- Consulting & Assessment: Strategy & Advisory, Consulting Services, Assessments & Workshops for iPaaS Implementation. Integration strategy, Adaption Roadmaps
- Transformation: iPaaS Tool Configurations, Develop, Integrate, Implement & Validate iPaaS Components, API Security & Access Controls for Consuming Applications, API Integrations with Enterprise Applications, Performance Metrics, Alerts and Notifications
- Operations: AMS Services