Microsoft 365 SharePoint Power Platform Migration
At a glance
Customer is the largest U.S. commercial bank company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, strategically aligned into three major business segments: the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. The Business Bank provides companies of all sizes with an array of credit and non-credit financial products and services. The Retail Bank delivers personalized financial products and services to consumers. Wealth Management serves the needs of high-net-worth clients and institutions. Customer’s approximately 8,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. It operates in seven of the 10 largest U.S. cities, with more than 430 banking centers in its primary markets of Texas, Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan. Select businesses operate in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. They are among the 25 largest U.S. banking companies, with $71 billion in total assets reported at Sept. 30, 2018.
Throughout customer’s journey on Microsoft SharePoint, custom forms and workflows within SharePoint has grown to include over 600 InfoPath forms and over 2000 SharePoint Designer Workflows. InfoPath and SharePoint Designer is no longer the Microsoft direction for forms and workflows. Microsoft 365 Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, etc.,) is Microsoft’s new low-code/no-code platform designated to connect apps, build end-to-end complex business solutions, connect data, enhance with AI, build powerful applications and automate processes without developing any code. The contract is to provide better customer experience to customer’s SharePoint site users by migrating the current SharePoint forms and workflows to Microsoft Power Platform.
What we did
- Microsoft 365 and Power Platform Solution
- Low-Code / No-Code Implementation
- Automated Testing
- Agile Delivery Process
- Migration Delivery Process, Tools & Deliverable Templates
What STG brought to the solution
STG led this project leveraging a structured process, templates & tools developed through our PRIDE® framework. STG approached the solution keeping in mind the relevance factor and brought in following differentiators:
- Our experience providing similar migration services to our fortune 500 customers within Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem leveraging specific processes and templates that our PRIDE® framework provides.
- Our experienced Microsoft 365 Solutions Team with appropriate certifications from Microsoft engaged with customers very well to understand their problems and provided a solution that well suited the customer needs and met their organization standards and expectations.
- Our expertise in enabling organizations enhance customer experience
- Our value adds with respect to completely Automated Unit and Functional Testing Approach.
- Our expertise in AGILE delivery model to expedite business value delivery
- Speed of delivery – ability to complete workflows migration to Power Automate within first 50 business days.
- Reusability – ability to reduce functional complexities and redundancies by creating reusable workflow templates that will be used for this migration as well as for any future implementation
- Predictable Delivery – ability to meet the proposed delivery plan by providing a monthly rollout plan and complete transparency to the delivery progress.