- Agile Services
- Application Development Outsourcing Services
- Application Management and Value Management Services
- Application Modernization Services
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Collaboration Management Services
- Independent Testing & Verification Services
- Mobility Solutions & Services
- Professional Services
- SOA Realization
Helps organizations design, develop, test and deploy services to realize a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
STG’s SOA service offerings includes a set of service-bus capabilities to drive service-oriented architecture development and enterprise integration. These help clients to achieve adaptive, extensible and lower-cost operations.
Tools and Frameworks
To accelerate the implementation process and enhance time to value, STG has created a wide array of tools, frameworks and templates, including:
- Our Web-enabled, service-testing automation tool enables you to create and execute test cases and reduce testing effort by as much as 15%.
- The TIBCO BusinessWorks “Best Practices-Adherence Reporting Tool” (BART) validates your EAI project’s adherence to industry-accepted best practices, as well as to your own design and development standards.
- EAI RACE accurately automates EAI testing and the validation process, which normally demands much manual effort. The tool provides various features for faster completion of EDI implementation.
- STG’s code-review framework, is a single solution for all quality checks on code. It’s designed to help teams maximize efficiency and competence.
- STG’s framework helps clients integrate with-applications seamlessly and enables new levels of orchestration, intelligent routing and transformation.
Solution Architecture Assessment
Offers a complete architectural analysis and assessment of your IT application, focusing on Quality of Service (QOS) parameters such as scalability, performance, interoperability, and usability
Solution Architecture Definition
Defines the solution architecture required to implement business solutions to meet business requirements, and ensures that the solutions are aligned with the enterprise architecture