- Agile Services
- Application Development Outsourcing Services
- Application Management and Value Management Services
- Application Modernization Services
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Collaboration Management Services
- Independent Testing & Verification Services
- Mobility Solutions & Services
- Professional Services
- SOA Realization
Mobility Solutions & Services
Get highly specialized engineering capabilities across all major mobile platforms and associated backend technologies, from ideation to analytics, with STG’s Mobility Services.
The services offered cover all major mobile platforms including iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows 8, Blackberry, HTML5, SAP-SUP and associated server technologies, with scale and scope. We have repeatedly demonstrated the ability to deliver operational efficiency and use mobility to help you develop a competitive advantage.
Key Benefits :
- Mobile technology expertise and architectural best practices
- Strategic mobility consulting capability
- User interface design capability
- A state-of-the-art mobile usability lab
- HTML5 Hybrid application development and automated mobile testing platform
- Strong industry vertical domain knowledge
- Ability to integrate across standard and proprietary back-end systems,
- A large eco-system of partners
- A proven ability to deliver award-winning mobile applications
STG’s mobility services are comprehensive and cover every aspect of mobile application development both on the enterprise-side and consumer-facing side. These include the following:
Mobility Strategy Consulting: View Mobility from a New Perspective : Our strategy consultants (experts in mobility and the industry vertical) engage with you to get a clear understanding of your existing business processes and roadmap. They come equipped to help you make the key changes to leverage the power of mobile technology.
Our engagements on mobile technology strategy and architecture typically help you with the following challenges:
- Mobile client architecture choice : Choose the right type of client application- native, hybrid or web application.
- ROI and mobility roadmap : Assess specific products and solutions from various vendors and assist with their RFI to these vendors.
- User Experience : Design and Testing Laboratories. User experience is the key driver of mobile adoption and ultimately determines the application’s success. We recognize this and have invested in a dedicated usability team focused on UI / UX design and testing
- Backend integration : Share our experience in integrating mobile applications with a myriad set of backend systems
- Buy vs. build decisions : Guide on decision criteria for mobile solutions.
- Integration of new concepts to stay ahead : Recommend the deployment of new and emerging ideas like gamification, social media, context aware location services and augmented reality.
- Process reinvention : Evaluate legacy processes and scenarios, in order to leverage mobility and achieve efficiency and cost-savings, through a Business Process Reengineering (BPR) analysis.
- A dedicated Mobile UX Design team, comprising user experience designers, creative designers and user researchers
Mobile Application Development and Maintenance : Our strength in architecture and strategy leads to a methodology that is focused on choosing the right type of development approach for a particular engagement.
We follow two distinct approaches toward application development:
- Rich-client thin-client architecture approach for pure native, top-of-the-pyramid applications : This unique approach keeps the client code on the devices as small as possible to provide excellent user experience on the device, leveraging the unique native features of each platform and achieving easy portability between platforms.
- HTML5 Native Hybrid architecture for broad-based applications : Mobile web technologies like HTML5 augmented by a hybrid approach to take full advantage of the device features allow a single code base across multiple platforms while providing a great user experience.
We provide multi-platform support:
Automated Mobile Application Testing and Performance Analysis : Mobile applications undergo constant changes due to upgrades in mobile operating systems and the launch of new devices with newer capabilities. Customers face a problem of testing the applications on multiple devices and form factors. To address this problem, we have developed an automated application testing platform to make the testing process quick, efficient, reliable, repeatable and reusable.
Our comprehensive mobile application testing coverage includes the following:
- Functional testing including UI testing for native, hybrid and web applications
- Cross platform testing: iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry and HTML5
- Non-functional testing: Performance, stability, security and compliance
- Test automation and automation tools
- Usability and compatibility testing
- Localization testing
- Field testing including drive testing
Mobile Application Security : Security is vital to a successful deployment of mobility solutions. We have a strong team of mobile and IT security experts that help every product and solution to be tested against nearly every known and possible security threat. Our mobile securities engagements are based on frameworks built using in-house methodologies and products and are fully integrated with best-of-breed security solutions.
The four pillars of STG’s Mobility Security Offerings are as follows:
- Mobile Data Protection providing customized solutions to guarantee data protection for data at rest and during transit
- Mobile Device Security and Application Management Infrastructure including MDM / MAM product selection; application and device provisioning / de-provisioning policy; procedures for requesting and obtaining mobile devices, applications and services; and its appropriate use and product integration in consonance with the security policy
- Secure Mobile Application Rollout Toolkit (SMART) providing methodologies and toolkits for the entire mobile software development lifecycle
- End-to-end Mobile Security Consulting including, security assessment, developing a mobility security strategy and evolving enterprise mobile security policies
Mobile Analytics : We provide mobile application analytics using in-device and middleware-based capabilities to capture data. The capability can be broadly classified into two major categories:
- Application usage based on context (time of the day, location), device type and platform : Tracking the application usage around certain key events is required by many customers to determine the uptake of certain marketing promotions and news affecting the business.
- Application access patterns to determine the frequently used functionalities and determine the user behavior : We have several components built within the application to determine the amount of time users spends on a screen to complete their desired tasks.
- Application usage
- Number of users connected at any time
- User behavior and access patterns
- Location and device details
- System alerts